Friday, December 24, 2010

the most wonderful time of the year.

christmas time that is.

baby Jesus.
our Lord, our Savior, our King.
we read about His birth in Luke 2.

a holiday scarf.

cheeseball with nutcracker man.

a finally decorated tree.
the angels trying to make peace with the clowns.
it's the top of the tree battle every year.

i'm in my new p.j.'s ready for bed.
i made mom and dad carry me to my room.
[it took them both, plus ten minutes due to laughing so hard. ha.]
christmas eve still makes me giddy,
even if santa already gave me my present with a trip to florida.
this holiday represents the season of giving.
watching family and friends open their presents with surprised eyes is thrilling.
i love celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
He lived for us,
let us live for Him.

"oh come let us adore Him,
 Christ the Lord."

merry christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: