Tuesday, March 13, 2012

wake up calls.

this morning derek called to wake me up.
the combo of daylight savings, me never waking up anyways, and us staying up late to talk about how awesome we were freshman year makes mornings much more rough than normal.

in math form:
daylight savings + pro-"snooze"er + late night chats = ashley doesn't wake up.

right before i woke up i was having a weird dream and he was in it.
i told him this when i answered.
then he asked, "well, at least was i cute?"
an immediate, "no."

i quickly came to my senses that i had just told him he wasn't cute,
but i entirely meant that i couldn't see him in my dream...we had just been talking on the phone.

my point is: i'm a little crazy when i wake up.
 [if you want to experience it for yourself, feel free to give me a call. 
i don't promise to offer any compliments.]

2 comments:

Kayla Shields said...

You and I must be best friends for a reason. Steve always talks about the crazy things I do in the morning. Haha

Stacy said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. So great.