Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the future is bright.

i wish i could put my beautiful flowing ideas from my brain on to this computer screen.
too often i find myself overwhelmed, complaining, or just bored.
last night i simply just did not want to be in the sewing lab.
'just a little longer,' i kept telling myself.
and before i knew it i couldn't believe it was time to leave, and i was more excited than ever about the projects i'm working on.  
how sad to think that one of the things i love most seemed like a burden.
someone asked how the new term was treating me.
'kicking my butt,' i thought.
3/4 time work, full time student, early mornings.
and it leaves little time for seeing my favorite people.
but then i was more grateful than ever to have my job.
being busy keeps life interesting and allows me to appreciate every day.  an adventure of sorts.
and the hectic schedules makes the actually spending time part that much better.
just as i walk outside into the beautiful spring weather i realize i was sent to this fascinating world to succeed.
and i will.  and i can be happy while i'm doing it.
i like my life.  love it, actually.
and all because i wore this silly shirt, i had the heavens open up.
a change of perspective and a vision of the light up ahead.

the future is bright.

No comments: