Wednesday, May 4, 2011

an i list.

i'm just a girl.
simple as that.
i blog because i love it.
i blog stalk because stories inspire me.
i have a mad crush on this boy.
i get grumpy, annoyed and am sometimes rude.
i don't do my hair because i like my sleep more.
i love my family more than life itself.
i buy inexpensive clothes because that's how i was raised.
i look at fancy clothes and dream of sewing them.
i day dream a lot.  about boys and crafts mostly.
i am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
i know it makes me happier than ever.
i don't drink caffeine or study on sundays.
i choose for myself the way i want to live.
i have some best friends who are on missions or recently engaged.
i wait around for my own prince charming.
i have lists and ideas that rarely get done.
i still love boys bands, and princesses, and markers.
i hate drama. it gives me anxiety.
i generally require 8 hours of sleep.
i could look at cute things for hours on end.
i get kind of shy and sometimes avoid eye contact.

No comments: