Sunday, July 11, 2010

week one: we that are tithed.

i love efy.
probably coolest job on the face of the earth.
here are the top ten reasons this week rocked:
1- the youth i worked with were amazing.
2- i got to strengthen my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ every day.
3- we placed in the top 3 for our cheer off.
4- i had 16 year boys tell me they loved me.
5- the english boys taught me all about their culture.
[plus, they have the best accents in the world.]
6- i had the coolest co-counselors in the world.
paige and spencer.
7- one word. dances.
8- my girls were the best.
that's all there is to it.
9- all you could do was laugh about the food situation...
10- a week full of loving, laughing, bonding, crying, and making incredible friends.
p.s. "i have a mustache...what do you have?"



1 comment:

kylee said...

looks like you're having so much fun! makes me miss efy so much.