Friday, December 2, 2011

a reminder that i'm not always this lame.

i open up blogger enough times i should have posted something by now.
i think my brain is stuck in school mode.
i'm like a homework machine moving from one thing to the next to the next.
[except when i take lots of breaks.]
i'd hate to bore you with the details.
i'm half tempted to just delete this post..
one day my blog will be awesome again. i promise.
[unless you never thought my blog was awesome in the first place...]
okay.
well, happy weekend everyone.
and happy december.
[this year went by crazy fast.]

2 comments:

Amy said...

HA! I totally understand where you're coming from. SOmetimes I feel so uncool that I have to look at pictures of myself doing fun things to remind myself, Hey, I'm not always this lame!

PS you're never lame.

kylee said...

teach me to become a homework machine. i avoid it like the plaque.