Tuesday, August 16, 2011

notes in church.

Ash,
your toes are rather plain and look like halloween with your shirt

Add-
don't be ridiculous.

Ash,
This is "a big deal"
-Gru (Despicable Me)

Add-
what am i supposed to do about it?

Ash,
Fix it! People will judge you!

Add-
good thing it's temperature color changing so it'll fix itself.

Ash,
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard!
Two words...POLISH REMOVER. NOW.

[add asks for more paper.]

Ash,
Darwin told me I had a golden/brown tan! Jealous much?

Add-
people tell me i have the hair of an angel. you jealous?

Ash,
A simple 'yes' would suffice! 
And no i'm not cuz have you looked at my hair lately! GORGEOUS!

Add-
you're right. we have mr. universe 2011 sitting next to me. how do you do it?

Ash,
I live a simple motto:
Just do it!
Even if it's hard to have everyone love you.

Ash,
Do you wanna see my model walk?
"i know you do"
quote from ________

Add-
i dare you to walk to the bathroom and do it. RIGHT NOW. everyone will love it (you) anyways.

Ash,
I expected better from you! We are at church...can you say "R.E.S.P.E.C.T."
-band

Add-
-aretha franklin
thanks for at least sitting on my toes. your "heart grew three sizes today."
-the grinch

Ash,
You should ask aubrey about the grinch and hear her quote it! so freakin funny

Add-
OOOOTTTAYYY!
-little rascals

"Not impressed by quotes"
-Addison Walter
CONVO OVER.

as you can see, sometimes me and my brother have really cool note passing at church.
really mature, we know.
don't even bring up how he kicked my shoe and it went flying up a row after this...

No comments: