Wednesday, October 20, 2010

day ten: i am His daughter.

i am a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father.
what that means is that He
loves me.
created me.
watches over me.
and cares about my every minute.

He made me beautiful.
He made me so i can help others.
He knew i wouldn't always like school, but gave me sewing.
He let me love laughing.
He gave me an amazing body.
He let me know that i am His daughter.


[pictures of some of the most beautiful people i know. song for the efy 2010 soundtrack.]

because i know this i want to share it with others.
you can find out for yourself that you are His daughter.
He wants you to.
He wants you to feel His love.
wondering how?
email me at ashleyjw4@gmail.com
or check out this website.

you.are.beautiful.
and a daughter of God.
...don't ever forget it.

3 comments:

jilly said...

WOW! HOW DID I EVER DESERVE YOU AS MY DAUGHTER! YOU ARE AMAZING!

Becca and Bryan said...

Ashley Walter, I love you! I feel so special to have a few pictures in your video!!! And ps. the girl who sings that is in my ward here. She is the sweetest and nicest girl ever, and I love her. :)

MISS YOU!!!!!

Sydney said...

I love you to death, you are the mOst amazing girl I think I have ever met, and I am honored to call you my friend!!! I love you and miss you!