Thursday, September 30, 2010

of recent date.

-i've had "crazy" by gnarls barkley stuck in my head for about a week now.
don't ask me why.
i have no idea.
-when i'm stressed i have crazy dreams.
and i sleep walk.
...i turned my roommates fan off the other night and claimed it was because i was cold.
-blogger won't let me upload my pictures.
super lame.
so the posts i've wanted to do can't be done yet.
-boy is dating girl.
it hurt a little.
-byu mint brownies.
twice in one week.
for free.
...that's one good week.
- i'm obsessed with this website.
color fascinates me.
-i might have had mom buy one of my Christmas presents already.
i've always been bad about that.
-marlee won't let me put up my halloween decorations until october.
tomorrow is october.
and i love halloween.
-this weekend is general conference.
and st. george.
beautiful.

No comments: