- Replace some holiday decorations in your home with reminders of Christ.
- Politely decline requests that will take you away from family.
- Play more Christmas music.
- Donate gently used items to a thrift store.
- Go Christmas caroling.
- Avoid “mad rush” shopping times.
- Say thank you as often as possible.
- Schedule a night to help another person or family.
- Call someone you normally wouldn't to wish him or her a Merry Christmas.
- Delegate some holiday preparations to children or other family members.
- Trim the gift list.
- Simplify a traditional activity.
- Find quiet time to pray.
- Write down great memories as they happen.
- Set and stick to a holiday budget.
- Forgive a grudge.
Friday, December 4, 2009
How to Have a More Worshipful Christmas