Monday, February 4, 2008

...happiest place on earth, 1st quilt, 18, and MORE snow!

In January some of my family was able to spend almost a week in California. I've never been so glad to be out of the cold! We were laughing because there were people there wearing coats thinking it was freezing and all of us had t-shirts on! (until the last few days when it was rainy) On the Sunday we were there we went to a Samoan ward because they switched the English times...let's just say i didn't understand a whole lot! It was a fantastic trip!(I'm going to be making a video podcast soon on iTunes, so you will be able to see all the many pictures from our adventure on that. I'll let you know when it's up and running...)

I got to quilt, well, my first quilt on my birthday. That was super fun!! ...plus I got to eat at Costa Vida that night. mmm. =0) and i'm an adult?! I don't know what the deal is with that, but apparently it's true.

And yes, there is more and more snow piling up here. It is kind of annoying actually, not a big fan. ...my day dreams about summer seem to be getting more frequent. (My whole front yard seems 3 or 4 feet high!)

2 comments:

Zach said...

Yeah being an adult is kind of overrated. But it can be fun to say lol. and quit your whining about the snow!! Its great!

Lisa said...

There must be some mistake . . . you can't be 18!! You are still in 9th grade, right??? Oh my, I feel so old! But it is so great to see you doing so well and having fun. If you ever get tired of the mountains and snow, come visit us in Oklahoma!