Thursday, December 13, 2007

it's GREAT to be 8!

Well, I stole my friend idea (hope you don't care!) But i thought it would be cool to do one of these for myself, and then i just decided to post it. Yeah...enjoy, i suppose. Sorry, it's kinda long.


8 things I’m passionate about:
- The Gospel
- Family and friends
- Life
- Having fun
- Knowledge and education
- Sewing/ quilting
- Sports
- Music

8 (or more…) songs I would never get sick of:
- “What Makes you Different (Makes you Beautiful)” by Backstreet Boys
- “Beautiful to Him” by Rachel Thibodeau
- “Take it Easy” by The Eagles
- “Oceano” and “You Are Loved” by Josh Groban
- “Something like That” by Tim McGraw
- “I Know that My Redeemer Lives”
- “These Days” “My Wish” “Stand” “Fast Cars and Freedom” “Feels Like Today” okay- basically I love Rascal Flatts…there are many more to add.
- And let’s just include Lonestar, Faith Hill, Celine Dion, The Fray, “Wicked”, JoDee Messina, “Tarzan”, some Justin Timberlake (ha ha ha…I know), Taylor Swift, and I’m just going to quit because there are so many more…pretty much I am in LOVE with music!! Oh, and we can’t forget NSYNC and Backstreet Boys! …always a love.

8 things I say a lot:
- “YA NASTY!”
- “Crap…”
- “Oh my…”
- “Will you hurry and help me? I didn’t finish my assignment.”
- “Oh man, that was probably the funniest thing EVER!” (Too bad everything is the funniest thing ever.)
- “Are you kidding me?”
- “Freak.”
- “Dat’s cool, I guess.”

8 books and movies I love:
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- Harry Potter Series (books, of course)
- Remember the Titans
- Princess Diaries
- Nacho Libre
- Tuesdays with Morrie (this book is amazing!!!)
- National Treasure
- Mulan


8 reasons I love my best friends:
- They make me laugh like no one else.
- We can always have a good time, even if it’s in the lunch line.
- They are there for my tears and my troubles.
- When I need something to wear, sure enough, they’ve got it covered.
- They’re always willing to pay for something…of course, if I cover it next time.
- They’re so great that I never have to worry what “might happen” when I’m with them.
- They help me to be a better person.
- They love me for who I am.

8 things few people know about me:
- I sleep with a manatee named Barbara (thanks to Veggie Tales) every night.
- I enjoy watching Antiques Road show.
- March Madness is probably one of the best times of the year!
- I often crave string cheese!
- I basically had a little blonde fro as a child.
- Fish scare me…
- I sing like a man in choir (one of them at least). I love having the same range as my brother! ha ha ha
- A lot of medical things pretty much make me sick…I hate it. About the only thing I can handle is getting a shot.

8 things I want to do before I die:
- Go Cow Tipping
- Graduate from College and get a Masters
- Get married in the temple and have a family
- Travel the world!!!
- Go sky diving (Rocky Mountain climbing…)
- Serve a mission or at least share the Gospel
- Let my family and friends know how much I love them.
- Find the cure for cancer.

8 things I’ve learned recently:
- Family time is so important, take advantage of it.
- It’s okay to sit at home on a Friday night with your best friend and watch movies and make microwave dinners.
- Don’t miss out on any opportunity and make the most of everything.
- Heavenly Father has a plan for each of our lives. Whether we want that plan or not, it will help us grow and can lead us back to Him.
- It’s okay if people think you are crazy…you are having more fun than them anyways.
- Laugh and Laugh and Laugh, even if it hurts.
- It is okay to cry…a lot.
- Just have fun…and take lots and lots of pictures.

3 comments:

Markemilius said...

Now that we have your 8's, let's see your 7's. By the way, this wasn't my idea either. I got it from my sister-in-law, who got it from her mom, who got it....

smashley said...

Question: what are my 7's?

Markemilius said...

*see my post on december 1.